MathWorks India User Conference 2011
The MathWorks India User Conference was held on Thursday, 20 October 2011, in Bangalore. More than 600 leading engineers and scientists came together to exchange ideas and learn how to use the MATLAB® and Simulink® product families to deliver the innovation that is demanded from today’s market.
The event offered a full day of insightful presentations and demonstrations relevant for engineers, scientists, and managers at any level of proficiency from across the industrial spectrum. Sessions were presented by MathWorks experts as well as customers, and an exhibition area featured eight partners.
- Customer presentations providing user-based insights and experiences with using MATLAB and Simulink to develop real-world applications
- Demonstrations applying MathWorks tools throughout the technical computing, data analysis, control design automation, and signal processing and communications workflow from concept to implementation
- Tracks focusing on the MATLAB and Simulink capabilities for design, modelling, and simulation; implementation; and verification
- MATLAB and Simulink tutorial for first-time users
- Master class tutorial providing techniques for users seeking a deeper technical understanding of product features and applications
- Professional Services Desk for discussing training and consulting requirements
- Opportunity to browse through demos, offerings, and solutions from MathWorks and partner companies in a dedicated exhibition area